1) where do you belong to ?
2) why electrical Engg. ?
3) why coal india Ltd. being an electrical Engg. ?
4) were u qualified to get any other branch in your college other than electrical engg. ?
5) will you be able to survive in Coal India Ltd. with the mines condition ?
!. Be calm and patient
2. even if one is screwed during PI just keep a smile.
3. If one doesnt know the answer then tell the HR tht hes not aware of the answer instead of a wrong one
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS the major part depends on this only!
5, CONVINCING THE HR tht one requires the job and wont leave the company soon !
No. of Candidate applied And Points that Worked in Favour
38 students applied from the branch and 13 got through ;
My rank was 11th among the applicants
Selection process involved an Extempore ROund ...and then PI .. which consisted of both Technical and HR questions !...It was an EXTEMPORE .. with a topic on GLOBAL WARMING !...
Yes my excellent communication skills during Extempore. The students before me fluttered and freezed while speaking. When I was given a chance I was the one who took everything in my hand . I was able to illustrate the best of points with a good database which impressed the HR.
During PI he was totally smitten by my working skills in a team working as an amatuer Jornalist for the college NEWSLETTER and also me a sports person representing college football team !