1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your strenghts and weaknesses.
3. What are you doing to overcome your weakness.
4. Puzzle - A man lives at the 15th floor of an apartment and uses elevator everyday while going to office and coming back. He always takes an umbrella with him. One day he forgets his umbrella at home and while coming back from office, had to get out of the elevator at the 7th floor and use the stairs for the rest of the distance. Why?
5. What is the meaning of your name?
6. Any question, you might wanna ask.
1. Prepare everything well before-hand. For instance, all the grooming you need, all the certificates and stuff. Avoid last minute hastening, because it will deflate your confidence and you would tend to make mistakes.
2. Stay very calm. Remember its not a quiz.
3. Do speak about all your achievements but be careful not to sound as if you are boasting.
4. GPA, participation in activities, and your subject knowledge matter but not as much as your confidence. So even if you lack in any of them, or you have a weakness, speak freely of them and how you plan to improve. If it comes to that, you could always lie and tell nice backup stories, though be sure to sound convincing. Nothing is worse if you betray a hint of dishonesty in your talks.
5. Speaking about something in which you have real solid knowledge really helps. So prepare a couple of topics you would call your area of interest.
No. of Candidate applied And Points that Worked in Favour
Selection process comprised of three elimination rounds. First, aptitude test followed by technical interview and then HR interview. Totally around 700 students applied and 350 got placed.
My rank could not be determined as the final result was a listed record of students selected after the HR interview in order of their college registration numbers.
My confidence and good speaking skills worked in my favour.